- Agon Calf Compression Sleeve
- Sizes: (Measure the circumference of your calf in a relaxed position) Small: 12.5-14”, Medium: 14-15.5”, Large: 15.5-17”.
- Material: 85% Nylon + 15% Spandex.
- During activity the arterial blood flow increases by 40% and during recovery it reaches 30% which amount of nutrients pass through your body during that time.
- Increases the velocity of the blood flowing through the veins them which decreasing chances of fatigue and lethargy.
- Through padded compression sleeve, you can forget about scratches or bruises and abrasions while you’re on the trail.
- Also, It reduces chances of swelling and the dirt only gets collected on your sleeves, not your body.
- It will limit swelling especially for the people who spend a lot of time on their feet.
- Furthermore, It maintains a moderate temperature, not very warm or very cold.