Agon® PAIR of Calf Compression Sleeves [CA301Y]
Out of stock
AGON PAIR Calf Compression Sleeves
Oxygenated blood plays a vital role in the efficient working of your body.
• The more your cells are delivered oxygenated blood the better they will perform.
• When you are exercising, your body is using up the stored energy or oxygenated blood very rapidly. As a result, the lactic acid amount as a waste product increases.
• Your body needs to filter out this lactic acid immediately otherwise it decreases the functioning.
• The lactic acid is generally produced in the muscles and causes soreness and fatigue.
• The muscles go through a shocking impact when you pound your weight against it on a hard pavement and thus, the vibrations caused in your muscles add up and cause lethargy.
• Function of compression sleeves:
• So what exactly is the role of Agon compression sleeves here?
• They are entirely made to give you graduated compression.
• Graduated compression means the compression at the foot is high whereas at the ankle it is low as it moves toward the calf and lower parts of the leg.
• Recommended by Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Doctors• For Men and Women. SOLD AS PAIR
Material 85% Nylon + 15% Spandex
Sizes: (Measurement circumference of your calf in a relaxed position)
Small, Medium, Large